Thoughts I had while watching Lord of the Rings: Return of the King in the theatre last night.
- "Wow, that's alot of horsemen.
- "Does Frodo love Sam? Or does Frodo love Sam?"
- "My ass is sore. I need a seat cushion."
- "This battlescene owns the clone battles in Star Wars: Episodes Lame and Lamer."
- "I want to be a rider of the Roharim!"
- "That's not Pippin, that's his little Indian body double guy I saw in the Making Of"
- "I can see the glue on Sam's ear."
- "What the hell is Gandalf's staff made out of? That's some strong ass wood."
- "Sam is still lugging around his heavy cooking/camping gear. I would have tossed that shit off the mountain side months ago."
- "Aragorn is insane for not hooking up with Eowyn. She's a fool for him and she can kick his ass in a swordfight."
- "I'm glad I hit the head before this started."
- "Why isn't Frodo crying?"
- "Did you see the way she chopped off the Nazgul dragon's head? Damn."
- "This is the most entertaining movie I have ever seen."
i loved it it was wonderful because i love the books its good and long
I really love this movie.. Know EVERY single detail.. lol.. aaaand.. I'm learning Elvish now. Such a beautiful language!